Healthcare for the Homeless – Houston is a 501(c)(3), tax exempt, charitable organization, as defined by the Internal Revenue Service. Your gifts are fully tax-deductible within the limits of the law. Our tax ID number is 76-0647934.
Donate by Credit Card.
You have several other options for making donations:
- Donate by mail
- Recurring gifts
- Gifts in honor, memory or celebration
- Matching gift programs
- Charitable campaigns
- In-kind donations
- Medical equipment
- Dental equipment, supplies, or materials
- Kroger shoppers
Donate by mail
Just download this form and return it to:
Healthcare for the Homeless – Houston
Attn: Chief Development Officer
1934 Caroline Street
Houston, TX 77002
Please make your check payable to “Healthcare for the Homeless – Houston.”
If you’d like to make a donation that can be broken into monthly gifts without overwhelming your budget, you may consider making recurring monthly gifts by credit card. Please select this option if you donate on-line or contact the Development Office by mail or phone.
You may terminate donations at any time by calling (713) 286-6130 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gifts in honor, memory or celebration
- If you’d like your gift to be made in honor, memory or celebration of person or event, please provide:
- The name of the person in whose name you are making the donation
- The occasion (e.g., birthday, bar/bat mitzvah, graduation, wedding, anniversary)
- The person you would like us to notify about the donation
- (We will include your name and address in the acknowledgement.)
You may include the information above on the donation form and send it with your mailed check, make a note on your online donation, or you may call the Development Office (713) 286-6130 to give us the specifics.
Matching gift programs
Corporate matching gift programs provide a value-added benefit to your donation.Requesting a matching gift is normally a five minute process which must be initiated by the donor. You can do this by filling out and submitting a paper match form provided by your employer or through an electronic submission process.
Please search our database for company specific information. Our tax ID number is 76-0647934
If you participate in the city or federal employee campaigns, please refer to these numbers and specify Healthcare for the Homeless – Houston as your charitable choice:
Combined Municipal Campaign 2472
Combined Federal Campaign 29903
You can help people living on Houston’s streets by making gifts for their special needs:
- New white tube socks – for adults, to help prevent and heal foot problems
- Foot powder and antifungal cream — for foot problems
- Bottled water – to prevent dehydration during the summer
- Insect repellent with DEET
- New underwear – for men, women, and children (all sizes)
- Patient health and hygiene kits – include as contents in a Ziploc bag:
- shampoo, wash cloth, toothpaste, toothbrush, tissues, Band-aids, white tube socks, cough drops
- Walking canes
- 7 day pill boxes
- Feminine hygiene products
- Nonprescription reading glasses
- Phone chargers
- Small flashlights - self powered preferred
- Backpacks and/or large sturdy shopping bags
- Rain ponchos - especially in hi visibility colors
Please contact Jeanne Hanks, (713) 286-6077, Jeanne.Hanks@bcm.edu
Dental equipment, supplies or materials
Please contact Dr. Teresa Grygo, (713) 286-6342, email@example.com
Items or material needed:
- Composite material
- Alginate impression material
- X-ray film
- Denture bath cups
- Disposable lab jackets
Amazon will donate .5% of your purchases to Healthcare for the Homeless – Houston. Bookmark the link
https://smile.amazon.com/ch/76-0647934 and support us every time you shop.
Randall’s will donate 1% of your purchases to Healthcare for the Homeless – Houston. Just go to the store’s Courtesy Booth and add the HHH account number — #11134 — to your Good Neighbor card.