Achievements & Outcomes
Thanks to our donors, volunteers, and hardworking staff, we’ve seen tremendous growth in the number of people we’ve been able to serve and the number of patient visits we provide.
2015 Services Snapshot
UNDUPLICATED CLIENTS = 7.271
TOTAL PATIENT VISITS = 38,802
In 2015, the number of patient visits provided by HHH increased by 42.1% from 2014. Since 2010, the number of patient visits provided each year has nearly doubled. The trend of fewer unduplicated patients coupled with dramatic increases in patient visits is illustrative of our success in transitioning away from providing predominantly crisis-based episodic care into a longer-term, coordinated-care health home.
- 3,616 individuals received primary care.
- 2,112 individuals accessed mental health services.
- 836 men and women were provided with urgent, routine and/or restorative dental care.
- 580 homeless men and women with mental illness were seen in the Harris County Jail for intensive case management and continuity of care services.
- 2,636 homeless Houstonians accessed transportation via HHH’s Project Access program.
- 784 patients were seen during street and shelter-based outreach.
- 198 people received glasses and/or vision services via biannual Vision Fairs.